The Homeplace

Here you will find recipes that will remind you of years gone by. Families love to get together and these recipes are some samplings of our gatherings at 'The Homeplace'.

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Grasshopper Brownies




This is a recipe I got from my sister-in-law, Amy. I'll be making in the next couple of days so I'll post a pic when I do so! It looks fun and yummy :) .

Bake 13x9 pan of Brownies (use own recipe or boxed mix)
Filling:
4 c. icing sugar
1 pkg cream cheese
1/4. c. margarine
3 T. milk
1/4 t. peppermint extract
1 t. vanilla
3 drops green food colouring

Mix well together and top COOL brownies.

Melt 1 c. chocolate chips and 2 T. Marg. Spread carefully over cream cheese mixture or swirl in if desired.

~Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home